Get Certified with Microsoft Educator Programs
Microsoft Educator Programs enable you to learn more about using Microsoft applications in the classroom, AND gain recognition for your expertise. As you work through the programmes you can earn badges that credit you for your learning and achievements. All the programmes are based on Learning Paths in Microsoft Learn.
- Microsoft Educator
- Recognises understanding of how Microsoft tools can be used to support learning and teaching.
- Microsoft Advanced Educator
- Recognises an in-depth understanding of digital tools and a strategic approach to their adoption in schools.
- Microsoft Innovative Educator – Expert
- Recognises educators who have embedded digital technology into their teaching and who also support colleagues to do the same.
- Microsoft Educator – Trainer
- Recognises the contributions of educators who regularly train others in the use of Microsoft tools.
If your role is mainly classroom or school based, the Educator track is designed for you. If your role is mainly training other educators you might find the Trainer track a better place to begin. However, you can complete either or both tracks.
Read the articles below to find out more.