ME Trainers are educators, edtech trainers, professional development specialists, or affiliates who want to train educators and school leaders on the effective use of technology.
The role of an Microsoft Educator Trainer is to plan and deliver inspirational training that helps other educators use technology in teaching and learning, as well as in other areas of school or college life. By becoming part of the ME Training community, you will be able to access a wide range of support including training materials on a wide range of topics.
Once you have completed the Educator Trainer learning pathway on Learn you are awarded the Trainer badge by training at least 100 people in a 12 month period. (This could be a group of 100 people on a single occasion, or 10 training sessions with 10 people in each one.) Once you have trained 400 people you are awarded the Master Trainer badge.
- Suitable for: educators or anyone who trains educators on the effective use of technology.
- Prerequisites: None
- Time to complete: 8 hours (plus time taken to train others)
- Cost: £0
To be awarded this badge
- Log in or register at Microsoft Learn https://learn.microsoft.com/en-gb/.
- Complete the Microsoft Educator Training Academy learning pathway https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/training/paths/mie-trainer-academy-learning-path/
- Register as a Microsoft Trainer at Edutrack https://edutrack.microsoft.com/.
- Create a training event on Edutrack for each training event you deliver.
- Train 100 or 400 people to be awarded the Trainer or Master Trainer badge.