Get your class moving to Trolls Band Together. To celebrate the release of the film this October, Into Film have produced an exclusive resource channelling the film’s themes of friendship, teamwork and creativity. The resources are suitable to use with pupils aged 7-12 with links to PE, maths, English/literacy and art and design and are free to download.
Trolls: The Reunion Tour resource sees learners as tour managers who are responsible for putting together a new set of BroZone shows, which they will do through a series of challenges and includes the following:
- Trolls Teachers Notes – A comprehensive guide to our Trolls: The Reunion Tour resource
- Trolls: The Reunion Tour PowerPoint presentation
- Dance Activity Sheet
- Stage Design Activity Sheet
- Tour Times Activity Sheets
- Making Headlines Home Learning Sheet
- Trolls Reunion Tour Competition
- Creative Careers Information Sheet
It is free to create an account on Into Film and there are hundreds of free educational resources and online training available. If you would like to stream films in the classroom with Into Film+, or start an Into Film Club at your school you will need to acquire a PVS (Public Video Screening) Licence.
Trolls: The Reunion Tour is available to download from Into Film.